nedeľa 9. októbra 2016

WALK IN THE WOODS


Another nice weekend passed with a visit to my babe´s parents in Zlatá Idka and I took an opportunity to take a walk in the woods surrounding it which are in a higher altitude and the usual deciduous species are mixing with a few conifers.
It´s always few degrees celsius colder in there and autumn is already starting doing it´s magic on the leaves that contrast nicely with the green moss carpet.
I have forgotten my camera in the car so here are few pics from the cellphone.


Anička on the lookout for mushrooms (we found a few eventually and brought them to her parents to enjoy with scrambled eggs)


SK:


PRECHÁDZKA LESOM
Ďalší pekný víkend je za nami. Navštívili sme priateľkiných rodičov v Zlate Idke a využili sme príležitosť na prechádzku po okolitých lesoch.
Sú vo väčšej nadmorskej výške, takže sa tam s listnačmi miešajú hličnany a keďže sa tam už jeseň prejavuje na farbe listov, celé to pekne kontrastuje s machom obrastenými kopcami.
Foťák som zabudol v aute čo je škoda lebo o pekné zábery nebola núdza, no zverejním aspoň pár fotiek z mobilu.
Na prvých dvoch je Anička obzerajúca sa po hubách.
Zopár sme ich nakoniec našli a dopravili Aničkiným rodičom na praženicu.









This tree reminded me of famous Wu Chengfa´s creation
Tento strom  mi pripomenul slávny výtvor od Wu Chengfu.



And as I am studying literati penjings at the moment after recieving long longed for book by Qingquan Zhao, Literati style penjing, I was on the lookout for deciduous trees that would be suitable for it as I love that elegant and simplistic style. This one caught my eye, natural literati with interesting trunk and foliage, nearly perfect and I am considering collecting it after the leaves fall, or in spring.

A keďže práve študujem literati bonsaje po tom čo mi došla vytúžena kniha od Qingquan Zhaa - Penjingy v literati štýle - obzeral som sa po vhodných listnatých kandidátoch na vykopanie, keďže milujem tento elegantný a simplistický štýl.
Tento stromček ma hneď zaujal svojím nakloneným kmeňom s krásnym pohybom a obrastom - takmer dokonalý literát - takže vážne zvažujem jeho vykopanie po opade listov, prípadne počkám do jari.



I liked one more tree a lot and would love to collect it but there are some white spots on the bark and till I find out what it is I will certainly leave it alone as I do not want to bring home possibly  a sick tree. Anyone identifying it? Please let me know in comments below.

Ešte jeden strom ma zaujal a rád by som ho tiež získal, ale má biele fľaky na kôre, takže kým zistím čo to je nechám ho tak, nerád by som si doniesol domov chorý strom.











The area where these trees are growing is one where the strip of land was deforested under the power lines with lot of tree stumps bursting back to life and many small saplings, so by removing a tree or two from there would be actually public service I think :)

Miesto kde tieto stromy rastú je rúbanisko pod vedením vysokého napätia, takže si myslím že ich odstránením by som vlastne robil službu verejnosti :)






2 komentáre:

penjing

penjing